19th February 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing my b.tech in Information technology from IIIT allahabad.
I am searching for summer internship to do in some company. What should I do? How to find out information about summer internship? Can someone help me out for the same?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  4. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
  5. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  7. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  8. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  9. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  12. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  14. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  16. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  17. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
20th February 2015, 09:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing my b.tech in Information technology from IIIT allahabad.
I am searching for summer internship to do in some company. What should I do? How to find out information about summer internship? Can someone help me out for the same?

Thanks.
List of the companies for summer internship in Allahabad for B.Tech in IT :-

1. Softera Group, Tej Bahdur Sapru Road, Gayatripuram Colony, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 085428 55723

2. Solution Infotech, Jhonsonganj, Zero Road, Zero Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0532 260 7609

3. Aditi Infotech, 1/3, Alopi Bagh, Alopi Bagh, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0532 242 1499
4th May 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing my b.tech with computer science engineering.
I am searching for summer internship to do in some company. What should I do? How to find out information about summer internship?
Please help me to find any company.

Thanks
28th September 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam, I have been doing B Tech in information Technology from APJ Abdul Kalam University in UP and looking for summer Internship in Noida. Could you please suggest name of the companies who can impart summer internship in Noida in information technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?