19th February 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?

Sir/Mam,
I am diploma holder from iase deemd university
May i eligible for government job.
Sir plese tell me about this? What is the procedure to follow for applying for the Government jobs? How to get ready for it?

Thanks.

1st March 2015, 12:31 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?

Yes, you are eligible for the government jobs.
You have not stated your stream here so I am providing the basic information in order to get government jobs.
First of all to get government jobs the minimum age should be 18 years.
The upper age limit for getting government jobs is 28 years.

How to apply:
• You would be required to fill the application forms online.
• There is no other mode of applying for any post.
• You have to logon to the official website and read the given instruction to fill the application form.
• Then you are required to submit the application form.
• Get the hard copy of the submit letter once you received for future reference.
The selection procedure is based on the PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION and after qualifying called for MAIN EXAMINATION and after qualifying again called for INTERVIEW is the final selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?