19th February 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How hard it is to get placed via off-campus placement?

I just want to know, if i don get placed in campus placement then how hard it is to get placed off campus for companies like tcs?

What is the procedure? How to apply for various off-campus placement? Where to get the information?

23rd February 2015, 08:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How hard it is to get placed via off-campus placement?

It is tough to get placed in off-campus drives, however, if you have the caliber you can definitely get through. The competition level is quite high since the number of applicants is quite high in off-campus drive as compared to on-campus drive. Moreover, there is no pressure from the college on the company to hire more. Hence selection of candidates is purely done on talent.

Procedure for off-campus tcs drive:-
- First of all, fill the application form in http://nextstep.tcs.com
- Then you will be given hall ticket.
- Then you need to appear in the written test conducted by tcs which comprises email writing and aptitude test.
- If you qualify in the written test, you will be called for the technical and hr interview round.

You can register in the job portals like naukri, monster, etc. to know more about the off-campus drive as well as visit the websites of the companies for info of their off-campus drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?