19th February 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?

hello everyone
please let me know how to get admission
in private & govt. medical colleges in
mumbai for mbbs course and
send the list of colleges of mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  2. How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?
  3. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Information about Government and Private MBBS colleges in Mumbai?
  5. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  6. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  7. Is KMC Mangalore a Government Colleges or Private College? Procedure for getting admission into MBBS course?
  8. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  9. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  10. List of private MBBS colleges in Mumbai?
  11. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  12. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  13. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  14. How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges
  15. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
24th February 2015, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello everyone
please let me know how to get admission
in private & govt. medical colleges in
mumbai for mbbs course and
send the list of colleges of mumbai

Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai:

Thornapple Institute of Clinical Studies
Address: TICS, 901, paradise tower, Next to Mcdonalds, Naupada,
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra, India
Email: [email protected]

Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai
Address: V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Deonar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400088

University of Mumbai, Fort, Mumbai
Address: M.G. Road, Fort., Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400032

Institute for Psychotherapy and Management Sciences, Goregaon West, Mumbai
Address: 15/126, Unnat Nagar - Part IV, Behind Jain Mandir, M. G. Road,
Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400062

MGM University of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai
Address: MGM Campus, Sector 18, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 410209

Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Parel, Mumbai
Address: Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400012

Admission to the MBBS courses is based on the common entrance test, followed by personal interview conducted by the respective university. The candidate should have secured a Good marks in entrance exam conducted by the respective. Based on the entrance cut of marks, the candidate may get admission.
12th May 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?

I want admission in private medical college in Mumbai but I hv nt applied mcet xam can I get admissio?????? if yes than how n how
31st May 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the names of private and goverment medical college of science ans what is it cut off and condition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?