19th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

my son passed 10th this year from sent frances high school nashik he got 73% .he wants to take admission in arenotical engineering.we are in VJ NT /OBC category
plz. which are diploma colleges in maharashtra after 10 th
what is the fee structure of aronotical colleges of diploma

Related Questions:
  1. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  5. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  6. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  10. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  11. After diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering in 2nd year? List of colleges in Maharashtra for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  15. How many colleges provide diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list for Aeronautical Engineering admission after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  18. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
20th February 2015, 08:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my son passed 10th this year from sent frances high school nashik he got 73% .he wants to take admission in arenotical engineering.we are in VJ NT /OBC category
plz. which are diploma colleges in maharashtra after 10 th
what is the fee structure of aronotical colleges of diploma
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra:

Acharya Institutes, Bangalore
Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road , Soldevanahalli,
Hesarghatta Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560090

Center for Civil Aviation Training
Location 2 - Plot No. 27-28 , Industrial Area, Bamnoli,
Sec-28, Dwarka, 75, Delhi, India - 110077

Falcon Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Lucknow
M-34, Aashiana, Kanpur Road , Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh, India - 226 012

Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
Gujarat Technological University , L.D College of Engineering Campus, Navarangpura,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380 015

Gurukul Vidyapeeth Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala
Chandigarh-Patiala Highway, Ramnagar-Banur ,
Tehsil-Rajpura, Patiala, Punjab, India

Fee Structure:

The fee structure of the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering differs from college to college. The government will charge less when compared to private colleges. Wow, here I am providing you the approximate fee structure for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. The fee structure for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering will be Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per year. It will be differed based on the college.
19th March 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

Is there any entrance exam for taking admission in aeronautical diploma after passing 10th std. Or will get direct admission on 10th board marks ???
14th June 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed 10 to this year with 67 per. Can he get admission for diploma in aerospace engineering in Maharashtra and we r from open category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?