19th February 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?

respected sir
please let me know that how many percent
in bachelor of science required to
admission in master of science?????
m doing physics in graduation from calcutta
university but want to do master from jamia
millia islamia

20th February 2015, 07:26 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Candidates who aspire to seek admission in M.Sc in Physics, they should have completed :B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. There will be an entrance test for the course. The syllabus includes Mathematical Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Classical Mechanics, Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy, Solid State Physics, Classical Electrodynamics, Electronics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Statistical mechanics, Solid State Physics. Elective Papers(4): Characterization of Materials-I, Characterization of Materials-II, Growth and Imperfection of Materials, Laser Physics, Laser Spectroscopy and Modern Optics, Advanced Quantum Mechanics, Advanced Nuclear Physics, Particle Physics and Quantum Field Theory.The total number of seats is 40 and the course fee is Rs 6200.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?