19th February 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?

Hello
I need to know Phd entrance test
PAT of ranchi university procedure
in management. I am done mphil in management
kindly tell me the procedure to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am i eligible to get admission in PG course after graduating 6 years back? List of universities in India where I can seek admission?
  3. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Computer Science from Ranchi University?
  4. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  6. How to pursue Law from Ranchi University after completing BBA from BIT Lalpur? Procedure for admission?
  7. Application form and syllabus for ICRI entrance exam 2011 in Clinical research?
  8. How may I apply for Ph.D course in computer science from Ranchi University? I have done MCA degree
  9. Is it possible to do M.A in Anthropology after completion of BA Psychology?
  10. Question papers of Ranchi University?
  11. Does it good for me to pursue MBA from Ranchi University being a B.Tech candidate and completed 10+2 from DPS?
  12. what is the syllabus for Ph.d entrance exam in zoology under Ranchi university?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. How may I get admision in diploma(Civil engineering)? I've completed B.Sc(IT) from Ranchi university
  15. Procedure to get admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for BSc course after passing 12th?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi
  17. When is Ranchi university offering B.Ed course?
  18. Which one is better between M.Ed and M.Phil in measurement and evaluation having completed B.Ed in Maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?