19th February 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of Studying MBBS in Abroad?

Sir
Kindly tell me about the basic difference
of doing MBBS in India or if doing in Abroad.
What benefit I get if I do MBBS in Abroad?
Kindly let me know about the benefits
thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  2. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
  3. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  4. What's the scope for indian MBBS student's studying Abroad? How may I get full details for the same?
  5. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  8. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  9. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  10. Which test to clear in order to get scholarship for MBBS from Abroad?
  11. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Can I study MBBS in Abroad after completing General Medicine(H.A.)?
  13. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  14. How can I join MD? I am studying in MBBS
  15. Requirements to study MBBS in Abroad for 10th student?
  16. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  18. How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?
19th July 2016, 11:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of Studying MBBS in Abroad?

Benefits of studying MBBS in abroad will happen only when you pursue the course in better ranking institutes than in India. The benefits which you can reap are:-

- Better learning environment and opportunity as India is still lagging in medical field.
- Good job scope and lots of lucrative career options.
- Highly prestigious job and well paid along with good respect.
- Treatment to patients are done through a systematic process where insurance companies play a vital role, thus, the working environment is good.
- You can also practice in India after clearing screening exam conducted by MCI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?