20th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing diploma graduation course?

I have done diploma in computer engineering from Cusrow Wadia with 90%. I have completed diploma after 10th. Can i do B.ed now? What is the duration of B.ed after diploma and which institutes in Pune are applicable for B.Ed? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible. Waiting for a reply soon.

Thank you.

23rd February 2015, 06:11 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing diploma graduation course?

Minimum Eligibility for a B.Ed course anywhere in India is:

*Passing Higher secondary with at least 55% aggregate.

*A bachelor's degree from a recognized Institution/university.

Since you are only a diploma holder and do not have a graduation degree, therefore, you are not eligible for B.Ed course
So I suggest, you complete graduation from somewhere and then apply for B.Ed.
15th May 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing diploma graduation course?

I have done my Diploma in Computer Engineering after my 12th ,can I do B. ED in correspondence. If yes what is the duration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?