20th February 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?

hii
How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges. which country is best for mca nd list out the best universities??

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  4. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  6. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  8. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  11. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  12. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  13. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  14. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  15. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  16. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  17. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
15th February 2018, 03:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?

After completion of your BCA you can pursue for Masters in computer courses from foreign university. Duration of MCA in foreign countries is 2 to 3 years. In order to pursue MCA from foreign University you will have to sit in GRE test once you clear GRE test then on the basis of score you can get place in University/Institute.

These are the best foreign universities offering Masters in computer courses you may choose one of them:-
> M.Sc. in Computer Science
Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus, USA
Tuition Fees - 24,80,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 320 in GRE test.
*You need to score minimum 6.5 in IELTS or 69 in TOEFL

> Master in Computer Science and Engineering
The Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
Tuition Fees - 40,80,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 300 in GRE test.
*You need to score minimum 7.0 in IELTS or 79 in TOEFL

University of South Carolina, Columbia, USA
Tuition Fees - 44,00,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 305 in GRE test.
*You need to score minimum 6.5 in IELTS or 80 in TOEFL

University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Tuition Fees - 46,00,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score minimum 7.0 in IELTS.

> M.Sc. in Advance Computer Science
University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Tuition Fees - 27,40,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 59 in PTE test.
*You need to score minimum 6.5 in IELTS.

> MSc Advanced Software Engineering
King's College London, London, UK
Tuition Fees - 32,50,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 59 in PTE test.
*You need to score minimum 6.0 in IELTS.

The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
Tuition Fees - 34,10,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 58 in PTE test.

> Master of Computer Science (MCompSc)
The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Tuition Fees - 28,60,000 INR
Eligibility Criteria *You need to score at least 64 in PTE test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?