20th February 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

PGDM or MBA, which one has better scope? List of PGDM colleges for a candidate who has secured 70 percentile in MAT?

Respected sir/madam
I completed my mat with 70 percentail and searching for a collage I am requesting to give me the information about best collages for PGDM And should I have to go for pgdm what s the difference actually and which course will be the best for my future

28th September 2017, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PGDM or MBA, which one has better scope? List of PGDM colleges for a candidate who has secured 70 percentile in MAT?

PGDM and MBA are different courses, but IIMs only offer PGDM which had more value than any MBA degree from India. Hence, it depends on the institute, from where you will complete your management qualification.

Hence, if you have get admission in PGDM at any IIM or any top institute, then it will surely be better than MBA degree from a lower ranked institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?