21st February 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?

I am searching government job . i am completed three year diploma in information technology . government pyrotechnical Dehradun? Is it possible for me to get? Can someone give me the correct information of what needs to be done to get the job? I need to know this soon in order to start applying for the job. If there is some other job opportunities then do let me know. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia?
  3. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  4. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  6. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in IT?
  9. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  11. Is it possible to appear in GPSC after Diploma or B.E. if got detained for a year?
  12. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  13. How can I get a government job after completing diploma in textile technology
  14. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Government and private jobs after Polytechnic Diploma in Information Technology?
  16. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after completing diploma in computer technology
  17. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  18. How to go for further education after completing diploma in Information Technology?
1st March 2015, 11:08 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?

For any government job the process of engaging applicants is virtually same. Mostly they conduct 2 or 3 dissimilar rounds. They are

1. Written test
2. Interview or Physical test (for Army, navy and air force jobs)
3. Interview

Primarily a Written test was showing up based on the curriculum already stated or the written test may be on Aptitude, General Knowledge, English and Computers Basics.
If you are capable for the written test, then you will be directed to an Interview where the final list of candidates will be short listed and this manner will be the final stage.
Applicants nominated for the Interview are shortlisted and the amalgamation dates will be issued.

For getting a job, you must have the following qualities:

Good at your academic percentile.
Fluent in English
Sufficient knowledge on the job you have applied
Good Learning and Listening skills
Excellent Concentration

Must Work hard and you must be perfect with your preparation.
If you have the above qualities then surely you will get a job.
Refer to the daily newspaper and also websites related to jobs for current updates and offers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?