21st February 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?

Can I study abroad after passing 12th in science bio in cbse board? What would be the minimum qualification required to apply? If am not eligible what would I need to do to make sure that I will be eligible? I really wanted to study abroad, so kindly help me answering my query in order to proceed further.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  2. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  3. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  4. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  5. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  7. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  8. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  9. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science? -- [New]
  10. Should I change my board to CBSE after passing class 10th?
  11. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  12. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  13. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  14. Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?
  15. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science
  16. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  17. How to study further in abroad after passing 12th?
  18. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
22nd February 2015, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?

Yes, it is possible to study in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard in Science stream from CBSE Board. To get admission in Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies, you need to appear in SAT and IELTS/TOEFL examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that the candidate need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate course in Abroad universities. And you need to appear in IELTS/TOEFL examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can get admission in Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies.
4th August 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?

I'm currently doing 12 th std computer maths cbse and would like to go and study abroad pls advise which university and courses available for me
Thanking tou
Rohith
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?