21st February 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Rashtrya Military School?

My son niskarsh malviya is stuying class 10th in bhonsala military nagpur. He is bet cadet of maharshtra ncc in junior division and participate republic day pared new delhi.

I want to admission in rashtrya military school/ sainik school in class 11th pi. guide me my son is interested for defence services?

22nd February 2015, 08:27 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Rashtrya Military School?

Admission procedure In Rashtrya Military School:

* Prospectus and Application forms can be obtain by hand from any Rashtrya Military School by paying Rs.400/- through cash/DD.

* List of Exam centers and old Question papers will be given with application form.

* All Application will be Routed through Rashtrya Military schools only.

* Selected candidates will have to under go medical exam at the Military Hospital nominated by the Director general of medical Service Prior to admission and only those medically fit will be offered admissions.

http://www.rashtryamilitaryschools.in/attachment/advt
22nd February 2015, 09:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Admissions to Class XI in Rashtriya Military Schools are provided based on the candidates marks in 10th standard board examinations. Eligibility to get admission in 11th standard in Rashtriya Military School is mentioned below :-

1. You must have passed your 10th standard board examinations with CGPA between 9 and 10 from CBSE board.

2. You must be in between 15 to 16 years old as on 1st July of the year of admission.

3. You must be a Male candidate. Only, Boys are eligible to get admission in Rashtriya Military School.

4. On basis of CGPA, few candidates will be called for interview at RMS and based upon their performance in Interview, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Medical Test. If you are found medically fit, then, you will be provided admission in 11th standard in Rashtriya Military School.
4th April 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 08 May 2002 now I am studying in class 10th can I apply for RMS next year after my board result.
25th November 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Please intimate on line registration is available in rashtriamilitary school for six class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?