21st February 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get affiliation for nursing school which I wanted to start in West Bengal?

I am a Completed B.Sc. now, I want to start a nursing school, along with 4 nos of MBBS Doctors, how can I get the affiliation for the nursing school. As it is rural areas
were tea garden people are working whereas they do not have any awareness for their health, The worker in Tea Industries are the lowest earner in this world, so I am willing
to give them ANM training, with low cost what is the procedure for affiliation

7th March 2015, 08:53 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get affiliation for nursing school which I wanted to start in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Completed B.Sc. now, I want to start a nursing school, along with 4 nos of MBBS Doctors, how can I get the affiliation for the nursing school. As it is rural areas
were tea garden people are working whereas they do not have any awareness for their health, The worker in Tea Industries are the lowest earner in this world, so I am willing
The initiative taken by you is very good.
Firstly to get the affiliation you will have to get the documents of the land where you want to build your Nursing School registered in your Name.
Nest you will have get the the permission from your village Panchayat.
Next you will have to get permission from the State Government.
Once you have all the paper work then there will be a scrutiny that will be organized by the State Government.

Once the State Government approves your project you will have to get the all clear from the Central Ministry and once you have the go ahead the inspection team from the Medical Authority of India will come to do all the inspection and then you will be given the affiliation if the inspection officers find that everything is according to the norm.
Once you get the affiliation you will be able to continue your noble cause.
Also the affiliation will have to be verified by the Central Ministry once the Construction and all the other necessary arrangements regarding the Nursing School is complete.
24th February 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get affiliation for nursing school which I wanted to start in West Bengal?

I am a Completed B.Sc. now, I want to start a nursing school, how can I get the affiliation for the nursing school. As it is rural areas
13th April 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I am working in a govt nursing college where B.Sc and M.Sc nursing perusing from last six years. I have received an application which reads" permission for affiliation with B.Sc programmes How can i disposed the case legally

with regards
1st May 2021, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

ow to get affiliation for nursing school which I wanted to start in West Bengal?
12th May 2021, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to set up a new nursing college at Raiganj,Dist.uttar Dinajpur. Please give me guidelines for the same.my contact number is 9733052076
13th May 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 acres of land with building in a municipal area of north 24 paraganas. How do I start a ANM nurse training centre?
17th May 2021, 05:44 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

Candidates should have passed Class 12 from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any recognized Council/Board securing a minimum of 40%.

Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and a maximum of 27 years as of 31st December 2021.

Candidate should be an Indian national and a permanent resident of the District of West Bengal.

Candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali or Nepali.

Vocational Agriculture or Vocational Home Science Students can also apply
16th January 2022, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I WANT A NEW OPE NURSHING COLLEGE/SCHOOL IN WEST BENGAL,PLS INFORM APPLICATION PERIOD & HOW TO APPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?