21st February 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?

I am NET(CSIR UGC NET-LS) qualified and presently working as lecturer in chemistry in a college affilated to ccs university. i wish to do phd but cannot take leave.is it possible for me to do phd from mevad university showing my college as place of research work.if so what is the procedure to apply and the fees structure.aiso clarify if phd degree from this university is approved as per latest UGC REGULATION and will be helpful for promotion to senior lecturer

4th May 2018, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?

Yes, you can pursue Ph.D while doing your lecturer job. In fact, those who have experience of more than 5 years in respective field, are exempted from entrance exam.

Admission is mostly based on performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?