21st February 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?

Am i eligible to do phd after completing my ma english through distance education. can i do phd without 55%? Kindly give me the information on this soon as I am unaware of it. What would be the steps which I need to follow to get the admission?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges that offers distance education M.Phil and PhD in English?
  2. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  3. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  4. From where to get admission for Ph.D in English Literature?
  5. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  7. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  8. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  10. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  11. From where can I pursue Ph.D from distance education? I have done M.A in English Literature
  12. How can I do PhD in Urdu through distance education?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  14. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  15. Which is better to do PhD in English Language or English Literature?
  16. Good Universities to do PhD in English?
  17. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  18. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required?
24th February 2015, 06:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your PhD course after completion of your MA in English through distance education. There are institutes which offer PhD in English through distance education. Some of the reputed institutes are :-

Shri Balaji Institute Of Management And Technology, Faridabad
Email: [email protected]

Jamia Milia Islamia University

IGNOU

Lovely Professional University

Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education

Karnataka State Open University

Kindly visit their websites and follow their application procedure and admission procedure to get enrolled in the concerned institute.
6th August 2021, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?

ICFAI is the Topmost Ph.D college in India. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled. The college is famous for its library. It is the best library with more than 5,000 books. At ICFAI the focus is on the practical application and the professional experience. Due to the system of electives, students also have an opportunity to choose their subjects and faculty which is not possible in other law colleges. The placement cell is also very efficient and ensures that everyone has an opportunity for good internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?