21st February 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?

I had completed my diploma in ece with 90% can I able to study aerospace engineering in abroad? What would be the procedure which we need to follow for it? Will it be possible for me to do? Can someone let me know about the complete procedure as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. How can I do Aerospace engineering after completing diploma in footwear technology?
  5. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  6. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  7. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  8. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  9. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course? -- [New]
  10. Admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  12. How may I get a job in abroad after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  14. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  15. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  16. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
21st February 2015, 09:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?

No, you cannot pursue MS course in Abroad after completion of your Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue MS course in Abroad, you must have completed your Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in MS course in Abroad universities. By reporting these examination scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in foreign universities. Once you get admission letter from the university, you can join in the university and you can pursue MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad univesrities.
21st February 2015, 10:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?

No, you are not eligible to pursue MS in Aerospace Engineering, only with a qualification of Diploma. That's because to pursue MS, you should have minimum qualification of graduation. So, first try to complete graduation. After completing your graduation, you should complete GRE and IELTS or TOEFL exams, because these are mandatory to get admission at foreign universities. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission by sending your application along with your exam scores. Then the universities will review your academic profile and will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
21st July 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MS in aerospace in USA after btech in ece? How are the chances of accepting ece student to aerospace field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?