21st February 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?

Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th? If so what are the Universities which I can apply for? What is the procedure which we need to follow to apply and get the seat? Will it be really worth to do MBBS abroad or it's ok to do it in India itself? I would require some good suggestions for me to take the decision. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  2. Eligibility to do MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  4. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  5. Am I eligible to do MBBS in Abroad having finished 12th class with 75% in Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class
  7. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  8. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  9. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  10. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Can I apply for MBBS programme in Abroad after completing 12th standard?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  13. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  14. Can I do MBBS from Abroad after doing 11th from science, maths
  15. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  16. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
  17. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  18. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?

21st February 2015, 10:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?

Yes, you can pursue MBBS in Aboard, even if you have 63% in your 12th standard. To pursue MBBS in Aboard, first you have to complete one exam called SAT. that's because most of the foreign universities offers admission in Bachelors courses by considering SAT score of the candidates. After completing SAT exam, you should apply for MBBS admission, by sending your application along with your SAT test score.

Following are some of the top universities, which are offering MBBS course.

Harvard University
Address:
Cambridge, MA 02138, United States

University of Oxford
Address:
University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD, United Kingdom

University of Cambridge
Address:
The Old Schools, Trinity Lane, Cambridge CB2 1TN, United Kingdom

Johns Hopkins University
Address:
Baltimore, MD 21218, United States

Stanford University
Address:
450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

30th March 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?

I just finished my mbbs from ukraine,i am holder of oci passport. I want to give mci exam in india,but i did not have biology in my 2 exam equivalent.i would like to know if i can get mci eligibility certificate?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?