21st February 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?

Hello, Im Jayanth
I Have Finished My 10th In CBSE And Got 8.8%.
I'm Weak In Maths. So, Shall I Continue CBSE or State Board ?
Coz State Board Only Book Probs Which i Can Mug Up Easily.
Moreover, Which physics & chemistry are Easiler ?State Board Or Cbse
I'm Good in Mug Uping. And I want to take science in 11th class
So, Give An Right Options.

Thank You Very Much

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  2. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  3. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  4. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  6. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  7. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  10. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  11. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  13. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  14. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  15. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  16. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which is better for B.Arch aspirant?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
22nd February 2015, 09:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?

Both CBSE and State Board are at par since the syllabus is more or less same in both the boards. If you want to rise high in life, you need to get rid of this mugging up habit. You need to understand the concepts and then apply them especially in the field of science. In biology, you can mug up but other fields of science requires implementation. It is better to go for CBSE than State Board. This is because:-

- Most of the entrance exam's syllabus is at par with CBSE syllabus.
- CBSE is All-India recognized board and hence you will get higher preference if you go for higher studies in other states.
- There is no need to take second language in CBSE 10+2, so you can concentrate more at the core subjects which is not possible in State Board.
22nd February 2015, 10:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to pursue your 11th standard under CBSE board. That's because CBSE board offers good curriculum for its students, which can help them to prepare for competitive exams easily. So, that you can easily get good score in National and state-level competitive exams. And even we know that, from the past few years, IIT toppers are from CBSE board. So, I suggest you to continue your further education under CBSE board.
6th July 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter complete ed SSC from Maharashtra state board got 92 Percent. She want to purse Medical ie NEET. Please, advise me which board is suitable state board or CBSE,will she get the sufficient time to study if she joined the integrated college pattern of CBSE tie up with some coaching class.
31st October 2019, 05:42 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Both the boards are completely different
If you want to take any medical or non medical field than you better take CBSE board as it is beneficial for you or if you want to go for any other field you can take the state board
But if you work hard on your math you will definitely score good
31st October 2019, 05:44 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter complete ed SSC from Maharashtra state board got 92 Percent. She want to purse Medical ie NEET. Please, advise me which board is suitable state board or CBSE,will she get the sufficient time to study if she joined the integrated college pattern of CBSE tie up with some coaching class.
It is better if she selects the cbse board because the syllabus in the entrance exam is based on cbse so it will have her full focus on only one thing rather than referring two different syllabus
13th November 2019, 06:51 PM
EduXpert

There is no specific education board for studies. You can opt for any according to the facilities offered at the school. There are good schools and bad schools available in both the boards.

All you need to do is choose the right school and don't worry about the board. If a school has good faculty and record then board doesn't matter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?