21st February 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

ISC or HSC, which is better to opt after 10th ICSE for Medicine/Architecture aspirant?

Hello
I am in the 10th ICSE and am really confused if I should take up ISC or HSC after 10th boards I have set my goal either in medicine or architecture so taking up all sciences and math is compulsory for me but I am confused which one is better ISC or HSC I will also be giving the entrance exams for medical colleges like CET and etc so please help me into which board ISC or HSC will be better?

22nd February 2015, 08:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or HSC, which is better to opt after 10th ICSE for Medicine/Architecture aspirant?

Both ISC and HSC are good and you can opt any one of them. There are pros and cons in both like English will be tough in ISC while regional language or state language will be tough in State Board. Hence take the decision as per the school concerned and the amount of time you can save for studies after joining any one of them. It is better to go for ISC because :-

- It is an All-India level board and hence the All-India level entrance exam's syllabus is at par with it.
- English is tough and of higher standard. Since English is important to excel in any field and for the future, so ISC is a better option.
13th March 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ISC or HSC, which is better to opt after 10th ICSE for Medicine/Architecture aspirant?

Does isc students get enough time to prepare for entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?