21st February 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I join PUC if failed twice in ISC?

Hi. I'm from Bangalore.
I failed 12th isc last year and re wrote it this year and even after preparing well, I failed in chemistry and math. I can't give isc again because that is the rule of the board. Can I join puc? How many years would I lose? Please help! Or if someone could give me some other alternatives I would be very grateful

7th March 2015, 09:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I join PUC if failed twice in ISC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I'm from Bangalore.
I failed 12th isc last year and re wrote it this year and even after preparing well, I failed in chemistry and math. I can't give isc again because that is the rule of the board. Can I join puc? How many years would I lose? Please help! Or if someone could give me some other alternatives I would be very grateful
You certainly have a lot of options.
If you join PUC then you stand to lose two more years as you will have to study for 2 more years in PUC.
You are right and it is true that you can no longer appear for the Class 12 Examination from the ISC Board as the rules are like that in ISC Board.
You need to introspect what is going wrong and then only will be able to judge what you need to do.
You can also join a coaching course and there you will get more guidance and it will help you in the long run in clearing your 12th Board Examination.

You have to keep in mind that you can also change your stream from science to commerce or arts.
If you feel that science is not your cup of tea then you can change to the other streams.
You stand to lose a few years but that is okay if you can find the correct stream as it will be beneficial for you in the long run.
So it is for you to decide and find out the problem.If possible you can take assistance from the various coaching centers.
You stand the chance to gain the most if you devote time in finding the problem and solving it with devotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?