21st February 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete graduation via online if I had gap in between?

Can I complete graduation via online if I had gap in between? I cannot visit college every bad because of some issues. So, will it be online to complete my graduation by doing it online? Is there any facility available like that? Can you please give me the complete information on this. Waiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

10th April 2015, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete graduation via online if I had gap in between?

There are many correspondence degree courses available these days for those who don't want to attend regular classes. If you want to study from your home then correspondence is the best way of studying. Just apply for admission in universities like IGNOU. If you have already taken admission in a regular course then you have to attend classes.
11th April 2015, 01:36 PM
DineshKumar_01

Yes, you surely have the chance to get your graduation via online if you have the gap. You can study by means of open university. This is the university offers part time education for the student cannot wants to attend the regular classes. Just go the official website of the Indira Gandhi national open university and select the course want to study. Final submits the document.

Official website of IGNOU : www.ignou.ac.in
15th April 2015, 12:24 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there are many universities which provide a degree course with distance learning.

So, you can search for the university of your choice and a degree of your choice in that and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?