21st February 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?

I am fail in TYBA as regular student. I want complete my graduation external from university Kolhapur pls tell me can I complete graduation? Is it possible or not? What I need to do to make sure that I complete my graduation? Kindly provide me a solution for my problem as I am not totally confused of what needs to be done.

10th April 2015, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?

If you had failed in the 3rd year then you have to appear for exam again to clear it next year. There is no other way of clearing your exams. If your previous results are clear and you have only failed in the 3rd year then you should apply for 3rd year against this year and appear for exam with better preparation.
11th January 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I've not cleared tyba, I've done correspondence from Mumbai university. Now I want to reappear for the same can I do it from private institute?
2nd August 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Appeared from Mumbai University and failed in TYBA in 1 subject in 2006. I want to clear my graduation. Can i complete my TYBA. Do i need to applied for all papers or can i give 1 subject to clear my tyba
14th July 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA in 2006. I want to appear in Oct 2020 exan. Can i do it and how.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?