21st February 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical to have a better future?

I complete my mechanical diploma from govt. But now i am unable to make good decision for my future...? What should I do? Can you please provide me the suggestions which would help me to prepare well for my future career path. Right now I am totally confused of what needs to be done. So, please help me with your valuable suggestions. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  7. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  8. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How much salary can I get after completion of Diploma in Marine Mechanical? Which other courses can I opt for after completion of this?
  13. Can I get a seat in IIT after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  14. Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Information about Diploma Courses in Mechanical? List of various ITI course and their scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Diploma is better in between Mechanical and Electrical?
  18. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
25th February 2015, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical to have a better future?

It depends on your interest and you can take your decision based on it. If you want to earn then you can apply for job straight after completion of Diploma Engineering course. There are many Government and Private jobs available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. For government jobs you have clear exam and interview. For private jobs you can apply for interview and if you perform well then you can get the job.

If you are looking for higher education then you can apply for admission in B.Tech through lateral entry entrance exam. You can apply for AMIE which is a distance mode Engineering degree which is equivalent to B.Tech and is approved by AICTE.
20th November 2017, 11:34 AM
satish3409

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical to have a better future?

Companies will prefer b tech or Amie students for recruitment? Basing on experience and certificate.
21st November 2017, 01:09 AM
Mamtanegi151296

If you are interested in doing jobs then you can apply for any private and govt. Jobs where you have to clear exams and interviews and complete your b.tech through AMIE
But if you have enough time and patience then go for further studies i.e regular B.tech(lateral entry) it will enhance your knowldege and you will get much time for preparing competitive exams.
All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?