22nd February 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for Post Graduation in Hotel Management?

I want to know the syllabus in hotel management after graduation, please tell me? How to ensure that I get prepared well for the course and get it done with good marks? Kindly provide me the answer and suggestion as soon as possible. Thank you.

23rd February 2015, 09:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Post Graduation in Hotel Management?

The entire syllabus for post graduation in Hotel Management has been attached for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment below and you will get all the details of the course you need to study in your post graduation in Hotel Management. You need to have clear concept of your fundamentals to do well in your post graduation. Hence have a look over on the graduation course your pursued and then opt for post graduation course with dedication. Work hard and devote effective time to excel in this field and have bright career.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Hotel Management Syllabus(PG).pdf(401.3 KB, 81 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?