22nd February 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 87% in Higher secondary exam?

I am a student of R.K.M.V.C College. I am studying in Physics honors.I have secured 87% marks in H.S. exam. Can I have any scholarship? Can you please tell me how to get it? What is the procedure which I need to follow? Thank you.

Related Questions:
18th May 2017, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 87% in Higher secondary exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of R.K.M.V.C College. I am studying in Physics honors.I have secured 87% marks in H.S. exam. Can I have any scholarship? Can you please tell me how to get it? What is the procedure which I need to follow? Thank you.

Yes, it is possible to get a scholarship after scoring 87% marks in Higher Secondary examination. Students can apply for MHRD – Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students. Those students who have scored over 80% marks in 10+2 are eligible for applying the scholarship. The income of the students’ parents will be taken into account for the scholarship. The rate of the scholarship is Rs 1000 per month at graduation level for 10 months in an academic year. Ministry of Human Resource Development website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?