23rd February 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?

Pls guide me how to get government job for bds in tamilnadu after studying bds in tamilnadu private colleges.when did the exams to be conducted?how can i apply for that exams? Please do let me know on the complete procedure which we need to follow to ensure that we can apply for the job? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of scholarship being offered by government of Tamil Nadu?
  2. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  3. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  4. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  5. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  6. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  7. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  8. Formalities for studying MBBS course in GH college? Date of start of counseling?
  9. Which are the colleges providing Astronomy course in Chennai?
  10. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  11. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  12. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  13. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  14. How to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Can I get government job in Tamil Nadu if did B.Ed from Bharatya Shiksha Parishad?
  16. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  17. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
6th March 2015, 03:06 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?

The BDS graduate can apply like UPSC, State PSCs, SSC, Public sector banks, etc. BDS Students also recruited by other departments like Railways, Defense and Ordnance factories for the hospitals. At the entry level the BDS graduates can practice as dentist in government hospitals, private nursing homes, corporate or industrial hospitals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?