23rd February 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

When is the off-campus placement going to happen for Oracle?

When is the off-campus placement going to happen for Oracle? Is there any information available till now? How we can ensure that we will get the information for the off-campus placement? It would be good if there is some way so that I can start my preparation. Waiting for a reply soon. Thanks.

23rd February 2015, 08:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the off-campus placement going to happen for Oracle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is the off-campus placement going to happen for Oracle? Is there any information available till now? How we can ensure that we will get the information for the off-campus placement? It would be good if there is some way so that I can start my preparation. Waiting for a reply soon. Thanks.
No, Oracle has not announced any off campus recruitment date but it will be announced very soon.

Oracle is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Oracle is,

Oracle= 70%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Oracle recruitment.

Pattern for Oracle written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for Oracle recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?