23rd February 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship which I can apply for with 80% marks throughout studies?

Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing Master in engg in utkal university.. i have secured above 80% through out my carrier.. i am a fresher too. If there is any Scholarship scheme for me? Can you please guide me with the complete information which is required for applying the scholarship? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?
  2. Can I get any scholarship for further studies after scoring 93% in class 10th and 83.3% marks in class 12th?
  3. Will I get good scholarship for my studies after completing B.Tech with 75% marks
  4. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  6. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  8. Is it possible to get scholarship if I got 80% in B.E first year?
  9. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category
  10. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  11. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  13. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  14. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  15. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  16. Is there any specific exams which we need to apply for to get the scholarship for completing B.Tech degree?
  17. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  18. When I should apply to get scholarship being a B.Tech student?
24th June 2017, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship which I can apply for with 80% marks throughout studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing Master in engg in utkal university.. i have secured above 80% through out my carrier.. i am a fresher too. If there is any Scholarship scheme for me? Can you please guide me with the complete information which is required for applying the scholarship? Thanks.

Yes, you are eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 80% marks in your studies. There are various scholarships available for those students who have performed in well in the examinations. Scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. List of scholarships available for you is given below;

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for PG Programs - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?