23rd February 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better in engineering ECE or CSE?

which branch is beter in engineering ECE or CSE ? which branch suitable for software technology ?

20th April 2015, 07:56 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which branch is better in engineering ECE or CSE?

Let me tell you the advantages of both branches-

With ECE,
> you become eligible for the software field as well as for your core field also. Hence, your span for job search increases.

> Big software giants like Infosys, TCS and Wipro do take ECE graduates. Its just that you should have a basic knowledge of programming languages like C or Java and the rest of the things they wuill teach you in their training.

> So, you can very well go to the software fields.

> Also, you have equal opportunities in the core fields. ECE companies like Ericsson and Siemens are always in search of young talent who they can train and then make an asset for their company.

With CS,
> you will be eligible for the software jobs and IT sector. I don't think, there is a need to mention the number of companies which are related to the IT sector. So, with this branch, you swim in the ocean of opportunities.

But yes, If you are thinking about software field, then definitely we would advise you to take the CS Branch.

20th May 2015, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
. In which stream I can be an expert in the both HARDWARE & SOFTWARE

28th August 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Being Ece student how I eligible for java developer and to lead as java developer what I should do??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?