23rd February 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?

Hello everyone
I want to know the engineering
collage which offer me that automobile
enigneering diploma after 10th
here available at jhansi
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  2. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  6. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  7. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  8. List of colleges for diploma(Automobile) in thane?
  9. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  13. Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?
  14. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  16. List of B.E. colleges in Maharashtra for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  18. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?

24th February 2015, 10:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?

You can get admission in following Diploma colleges

1. Government Polytechnic, Near Mangalwari Bazar, Sadar, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Phone: 0712 256 4483

2. Government Polytechnic Girls Hostel, National Highway 7, Government Polytechnic, Near Anjuman College Of Engineering, Sadar, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Phone: 0712 256 4483

3. G H Raisoni Polytechnic Nagpur, Shardha Park , B-37/39 ,MIDC,Hingna Road
Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 07104 236 102

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?