24th February 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in AMIE to appear in GATE 2015?

Hallo, I am Kaushik. I want to know what is the minimum percentage required to appear in GATE 2015 exam for AMIE students.

24th February 2015, 01:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AMIE to appear in GATE 2015?

There is no particular percentage criteria is required to be eligible for GATE 2015 Examination. The basic eligibility criteria is, candidates must have passed AIME by Institution of Engineers-INDIA i.e., must have passed Section A studies. AIME by Institution of Engineers- India or AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India is a professional society Examination which is equivalent to B.E/ B.Tech or B.Arch. You are required to submit the copies of following documents,
>> Professional Certificate/ Provisional Certificte/ Course Completion/ Membership Certificate issued by the Society or Institute
>> Copy of Mark sheet for Section A

If you have passed AMIE Section A studies, you are certainly eligible to appear in GATE 2015 Examination.
24th February 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AMIE to appear in GATE 2015?

I want to do AMIE in Chemical Engineering. I have already 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 75% marks. So I would like to know can I eligible to do the course in different branch. If I am, then please tell me the link or AMIE details. I am going to say thank to that guys who is willing to help me in this regard. Hope I will get the information about this very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?