24th February 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for diploma engineering?

Sir/Mam,

How I will get scholarship for diploma eng. After (SSC) 10th s.t.d in SEBC category? I need this information in order to apply for the scholarship and get it soon. Can you please help me? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  2. What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student
  3. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  4. Scholarship for diploma holder who got admission in B.Tech?
  5. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  6. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Procedure of getting benefits of such scholarship which covers 100% expense for Kashmiri student?
  8. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  9. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  10. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  11. Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Is there any scholarship to study B.Tech for Diploma student?
  14. How can I get sufficient scholarship for 6th semester tuition fee in diploma engineering course?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  17. Can I get scholarship if I have completed my diploma and scored 4th rank in Punjab and got admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to get scholarship for doing UG course?
18th May 2017, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for diploma engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

How I will get scholarship for diploma eng. After (SSC) 10th s.t.d in SEBC category? I need this information in order to apply for the scholarship and get it soon. Can you please help me? Thank you.

Those candidates who are studying diploma course in a government or other recognized polytechnics can apply for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS). The MAITS is mostly given to students belonging to lower income group. Candidates can find the details about the MAITS in the website link given below. Each student gets Rs 10,000 per year for a maximum period of three years as MAIT Scholarship. K.C. Mahindra Education Trust website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?