24th February 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Will I get scholarship for 9th and 10th standard if I scored 84% in 8th?

Will I get scholarship for 9th and 10th standard if I scored 84% in 8th? How to ensure that I will get the scholarship? It would be really helpful for me as I am financially weak. Kindly give me the answer pls. Thanks.

18th May 2017, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get scholarship for 9th and 10th standard if I scored 84% in 8th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I get scholarship for 9th and 10th standard if I scored 84% in 8th? How to ensure that I will get the scholarship? It would be really helpful for me as I am financially weak. Kindly give me the answer pls. Thanks.

Yes, you will get scholarship for 9th and 10th standard after scoring 84% marks in 8th standard. You can apply for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS). For getting the NMMS scholarship, you have to appear for an examination conducted by the Department of State Educational Research and Training and your parent’s income should be not more than 1,50,000 per year. NMMS Scholarship of Rs 6,000 per year is awarded to selected students to study in classes IX to XII in State Government, Government aided and local body Schools. National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?