25th February 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

Hello
Please let me know that after completion
of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
which is the better course to do Btech or AMIE..?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  4. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  5. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  6. Is AMIE best after Diploma in Electronics?
  7. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?
  10. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  13. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  14. How to join AMIE exam for B.E after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  15. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics engineering?
  16. Similar courses like PLC after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which is better for higher studies between AMIE and B.Tech(Night)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  18. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
26th February 2015, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

If you want to do a regular course then B.Tech is a better option and if you are looking for job with Engineering studies then AMIE is a better option. It totally depends on your priorities. Therefore, make decision according to what you have in your mind.

AMIE and B.Tech are equivalent, therefore, it will not make any difference after completion. But if you do B.Tech from a top colleges then there are campus placement available for successful candidates. AMIE is good if you want to utilize the time for gaining experience and studying along with it.
27th July 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

I want to do amei in computer engineering. Please suggest how can I get admission there my mail I'd.ervermapawan.5 @gmail.com contact num 972185350
28th July 2015, 05:52 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* If you want to gain knowledge in your stream then it is better to do B.tech.
* B.tech graduation is of 4 years .
* In those 4 years you will become a expert if you really do hard work with passion .
* Then better chances are there in both private and government sector .

AIME
* It is the distance mode graduation
you can get your degree only but not knowledge not nothing ( 50%) .
* jobs will be there but with sufficient packages .
* Definitely you will not be satisfied if you are a intelligent .

-> Do B.tech and have better future <-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?