25th February 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?

Hi sir
this is vikram,i have completed b.com and i have planned to do diploma in banking business (DBB).I want to know details regarding this course like duration,fee structure and university which offers this course.
After completing this course how i'll be benefited by this course and how far it will be useful to my future.
i'll looking forward to your pleasant reply.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?
  2. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  3. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  4. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  6. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  9. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  10. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  11. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure and duration of the post graduation and diploma in banking and operation
  13. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  14. Procedure and fee structure of doing Diploma in Banking?
  15. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  16. Information of diploma courses in Mumbai with fee structure and duration?
  17. Fee structure and other details of Post Graduate Diploma in Management from any decent institute?
  18. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Banking course in Bangalore? Course duration of Banking Diploma course?
8th September 2017, 07:13 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir
this is vikram,i have completed b.com and i have planned to do diploma in banking business (DBB).I want to know details regarding this course like duration,fee structure and university which offers this course.
After completing this course how i'll be benefited by this course and how far it will be useful to my future.
i'll looking forward to your pleasant reply.
Thank you.

As you have done B.Com and want to study post graduate diploma in banking business management, then here below are details regarding PG diploma in banking business management:-

Educational Qualification Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course in banking business management is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG diploma Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma course is 1 year.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for PG diploma banking business management is Rs:- 18,000/- for whole course.

Scopes after PG Diploma in Banking business Management:-

>> Credit analyst.

>> Financial analyst.

>> Banking officer.

>> Banking assistant.

>> Relationship manager.

>> Sales manager.

>> Branch head.

>> Financial manager.

Universities Offer PG Diploma in Banking Business Management:-

1). Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Gujarat.

2). Karnatak University Dharwad.

3). Andhra University Vishakhapatnam.

4). TSL Institutes Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?