25th February 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?

hello
how can i get into diploma in hotel management course after 10th without doing std 12th?? and what are the ways to get in this hotel management course?? What are the percentage require for the hotel management course??????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  2. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  3. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  4. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  5. Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?
  7. Required Percentage of marks in 10th Class to join Hotel Management course?
  8. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  10. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  11. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  12. Can I take up Hotel management after 10th? Government colleges of Hotel Management?
  13. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  15. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  16. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in best diploma institute for CSE?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  18. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
26th February 2015, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?

Yes you can apply for Diploma in Hotel Management if you have 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Just make sure that you have studied Maths, Science and English in your 10th class. There is percentage criteria also for most of the polytechnic admissions which is 50% marks in 10th. There is 5% relaxation in marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission in Diploma in Hotel Management is based on the performance in the entrance exam which is usually the Polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by the State Technical Council. You can apply for entrance exam of IGNOU PUSA for getting admission in IHMs across the country.
26th February 2015, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?

Yes you can apply for Diploma in Hotel Management if you have 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Just make sure that you have studied Maths, Science and English in your 10th class. There is percentage criteria also for most of the polytechnic admissions which is 50% marks in 10th. There is 5% relaxation in marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission in Diploma in Hotel Management is based on the performance in the entrance exam which is usually the Polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by the State Technical Council. You can apply for entrance exam of IGNOU PUSA for getting admission in IHMs across the country.
2nd May 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ssc, so know i want to do a hotel management course diploma in food and beverage.
Please let me know about course and fees.
16th January 2018, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th std in Karnataka board &i have got 70%there .
Can I hotel management course on 10th basis
19th August 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What eligibility require to do diploma course of cooking and how many years to complete
12th September 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in hotel management but i have finish 10th class in cbse board in odisha can i apply for this
15th October 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

In art which subject are necessary in hotel management
27th February 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I got 65% in clads 10 i have got addmittion in hotel management
20th June 2020, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to do advance diploma in aviation, hospitality and hotel management and I have scored just 48% in my 10th boards from icse board so will I get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?