25th February 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?

Sir,
is the integrated phd in physics available at all IGNOU centers? I 've done my BSc in physics from DU and in present m in MSc, DU 1st sem but due to some health conditions I wont b able to continue here in DU, am interested in IGNOU int. Phd in physics or astrophysics, kindly allow me to know the sites of ignou where the course is available or it can be done from any ignou site.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  3. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India? -- [New]
  4. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  5. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  6. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Biotechnology) for M.Sc from IGNOU student? Duration of Ph.D(Biotechnology) program?
  8. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  9. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  10. Can I do Ph.D through distance education after securing 50% in M.A English? Which college can I opt?
  11. Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?
  12. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  13. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  14. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  16. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  17. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  18. Which colleges offers integrated M.Sc-PhD in Physics?
1st June 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?

I completed B.Sc., Physics from and I want to study M.Sc., Physics from IGNOU, Please give me the details.
30th December 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?

sir
I completed Bsc physics and BEd . i want to study Msc physics. Is there any study centre in kerala for msc physics?pls give details .
14th August 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

List of ignou study centres with Msc- PhD physics in TAMILNADU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?