25th February 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student

Dear sir
I am rakesh studying diploma mechanical in 2nd year from private university i want to know the chances to get job in top companies after completing my diploma,
So plz guide me bcz i need job very urgent.

27th February 2015, 12:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student

To be honest, there are less chances for a candidates to be get selected in good core (Mechanical) Top companies just with Diploma as an educational qualification. But there are good PSU companies that recruit Diploma holders. You can apply for Junior Officer, Assistant Foreman Trainee, Operator, Junior Engineering Assistants, Workman, System Operator and Diploma Trainee posts. Here is the list of companies that recruit mechanical diploma holders,

> Mazagon Dock Limited
> The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL)
> IOCL
> NMDC Limited
> Food Corporation of India
> Power Grid
> Central Ammunition Depot
> Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
> NACL
> SAIL (Steel Authority of India)
> Coal India
> ONGC
> RITES
> Engineers India Limited
> Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
> BHEL
> MECON

Since you are in very urgent need of getting job in top companies, I strongly suggest you to start preparation today onwards. Since there is lot of time (still in 2nd year diploma now), you can prepare for above companies recruitments very easily. So have faith in you, and concentrate on mechanical core subjects to be get selected easily as there is good weightage of core subjects in any exam.
4th May 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student

Sir, my name is lokesh kumar. I completed degree in ME engg.,i want to a job.So please guide me.
31st July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What i the minimum salary for a candidate after completing diploma in mechanical ?
13th November 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am Vinod Kumar studying diploma mechanical in 3nd year from board of technical education Rajasthan Jodhpur pass out 2016 to get job in top companies after completing my diploma,
So plz guide me bcz i need job very urgent.
11th March 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Which company give more pakages for diploma(mechanical)holders in Panjab state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?