25th February 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?

hello
i m lecturer in public sector
i want to do phd in linguistics on scholarship
and i m doing m phill n in 3rd semester
so which universities provides scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US? -- [New]
  3. List of few universities other than Annamalai University which offer part time M.A Linguistics course?
  4. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  6. Which Indian government agency will me? Details about the good universities for linguistics and admission process?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  8. Universities for PhD in English Literature or Linguistics after M.A. in English -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  10. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which university is recognized by UGC within Karnataka or near Karnataka? I want to pursue my M.A English Linguistic
  14. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  15. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Programming Language course
  17. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  18. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
14th December 2017, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i m lecturer in public sector
i want to do phd in linguistics on scholarship
and i m doing m phill n in 3rd semester
so which universities provides scholarship?

List of universities offering PhD in Linguistic with scholarship is given below;

Aligarh Muslim University - Official Website

Calcutta University - Official Website

Deccan College Post Graduate and Research Institute - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

Osmania University - Official Website

Jadavpur University - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website
7th June 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?

I am final year in zoology hons. I want to take integrated phd in best indian institute. Where and how.
30th November 2022, 09:53 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of universities

Calcutta university

Delhi university

Jadavpur university

Deccan college of post graduation

Aligarh muslim university

Osmania university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?