25th February 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?

Hello everybody
I want to do phd in mechanical engineering( nanotechnology)and I heard that there are some universities in US that offer scholarship without GRE ,could you please help me to know them.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  2. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  4. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  6. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  7. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  8. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  9. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  10. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  11. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  14. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  15. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  16. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
22nd May 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?

Please suggest best universities to do PhD in organic chemistry with stipend in abroad (USA, UK, Germany, Canada, Netherlands or Switzerland). I have already experience in industry for about 7 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?