26th February 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?

hello ..i am a second year student from electronics and telecommunication branch..i.want a list of companies from mumbai which provide 8-15 days training for engineering student specially for 2015 passout..will you please give me the list?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  2. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  4. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  6. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  7. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  8. List of the core companies in Mumbai for telecom engineering?
  9. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  10. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  11. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  12. Any short term courses for Commerce graduates?
  13. List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?
  14. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  16. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  17. In which companies can I do In Plant/Short term training in Chennai?
  18. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
26th February 2015, 06:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello ..i am a second year student from electronics and telecommunication branch..i.want a list of companies from mumbai which provide 8-15 days training for engineering student specially for 2015 passout..will you please give me the list?
List of the companies in Mumbai for short term training for 2015 for ECE candidates:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
21st October 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?

can someone list the companies that offer training programmes for students studying 'bachelor in management' course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?