26th February 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation?

Hello sir
I like science subject but i don't
want to do medical or engineering.
Also confused about general and bifocal science,
what are the benefits of bifocal science if i do in graduation??

6th March 2015, 09:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation?

As you have not mentioned the stream in which which you want to continue your Bifocal Science in, therefore it is quite difficult to detail you about the career opportunities of Bifocal Science in any stream.

However, speaking in general, Bifocal Science has got a lot of career opportunities in future after the completion of your graduation.

You can surely opt for it if you want to and I am sure you will land up with a good career prospect.

The difference between science General Stream and Science Bifocal Stream are mentioned below;

Bifocal Science;

It includes Computer Science.

General Science;

It includes Technical subjects.

Therefore, If you are interested in computers and therefore want to study computing you will need to be sure that you apply for bifocal science as this is going to have all of the technological aspects that you want.

General science is going to include things such as science and arts as these do not have any of the technology that is going to be involved within the bifocal science.
10th June 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation?

Hello ..I am Keen on doing science with biology...and don't want mathematics at all . I want to get into food technology. Could you please let me know should I go for bifocals or general...after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?