26th February 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc or B.Tech, which is better to study for joining ISRO after completed 12th?

Hello
I am willing to join isro and i have complited 12th
My qestion is that which one is better
either B.Sc or B.Tech innorder to join isro?
please tell me immediately

27th February 2015, 10:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc or B.Tech, which is better to study for joining ISRO after completed 12th?

As far as my good knowledge is concerned, ISRO recruits B.Tech graduates rather B.Sc graduates every year to work in their several working departments. ISRO releases Scientist/ Engineer Trainee notification every year to recruit B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc graduates. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for Scientist/ Engineer position is "B.Tech/ B.E". Candidates who have passed B.Tech/ B.E in respective streams (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science) from a recognized university are eligible for ISRO Recruitments. So I strongly suggest you to opt B.Tech rather B.Sc to join ISRO and to find bright career. Candidates must have secured minimum 55% marks in their Graduation (B.Tech) from a recognized university. I suggest you to go with B.Tech after your successful completion of 12th class, and make sure you maintain more than 65% in your Bachelor Degree to be eligible for ISRO Recruitments.

Click here for ISRO Careers
17th September 2017, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc or B.Tech, which is better to study for joining ISRO after completed 12th?

I am final year student of b.tech mechanical engineering department, i am willing to join ISRO for apprentice training. What is the procedure for joining.
Please send me on my gamail account ([email protected]).

Thanking you
Rajnish kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?