26th February 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?

What is the procedure for changing the school of CBSE board to another CBSE school in another city. The class is from 11th commerce to 12th commerce and I have no other option to change the school as we move our house to a different city altogether. What should be done?

2nd March 2015, 10:40 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?

The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned is required. In order to change from one school to another

The strong reason must be their that why you are leaving the school in the middle of CBSE board as you have said that you are shifting from one place to another, so it can be a valid and a strong reason for you to leave the school.
3rd March 2015, 09:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure for changing the school of CBSE board to another CBSE school in another city. The class is from 11th commerce to 12th commerce and I have no other option to change the school as we move our house to a different city altogether. What should be done?
Yes, you can definitely change your 12th CBSE school in another city after completing 12th standard.

Here's, the Steps to Change the CBSE Board School:

-> First contact the your previous school principal and tell about the transferring school in another city. Normally, all schools accept if it is a valid reason.

-> Collect your transfer certificate (T.C) in your previously studying school.

-> Collect your report card in the current school that has been helpful to get the admission in the best school

-> Complete your admission in the new school where you want to continue.
20th March 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my sons board from ICSE to CBSE in chandigarh within city schools but I m told it's not possible if it's not a city transfer case. How can I change his board in class tenth
23rd July 2019, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Cbse bord change to m board 12th commerce student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?