27th February 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year CSE.
I am a bit confused about what should I
do in my Summer Vacation.
Should I go for a vocational training in some IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  2. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  3. When the admission form for Vocational Training in IIT will be published? Procedure to apply for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  5. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  6. How can I apply for Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  7. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  8. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  9. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  12. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  15. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  16. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  17. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  18. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
25th April 2018, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

If you want to utilise your summer vacation, by doing something useful, then surely a short term vocational training will be a good option. Just opt for a course, which is useful in terms of latest technology.

IIT is definitely the best place to learn. Hence, if you are getting an opportunity to pursue, then surely you should go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?