27th February 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?

Sir
I am studying BDS from India
This is my 2nd year and after BDS
I want to do MDS from USA
So please tell me how MDS designated
according to us universities?

17th March 2018, 02:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?

As you saying after completion of BDS from India you want to pursue Master of Dental Surgery/Science course from USA. In order to pursue MDS from an American University you will have to sit in Integrated National Board Dental Examination(INDBE) and have to clear INDBE part I and II both. Also you need to appear for English proficiency test(IELTS/TOEFL/PTE) because you belongs to Non-English speaking country. Once you clear both of these tests you can apply for MDS course.

Entrance requirements for MDS course in American university:-
> You must have been admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized university.
> You must need to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/CPE/PTE.
25th July 2019, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

IELTS is enough for study MDS in US or have to do
TOEFL/CAE/CPE/PTE also
27th July 2019, 09:09 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, IELTS is enough to pursue MDS program in American University, so you do not need to appear for any other English Language Proficiency test. Make sure that you have IELTS score of overall 7.0 band(not less then 6.5 band in any section).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?