27th February 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

Hello
My son is studying for B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year in Bangalore. He is an average student. He wanted to go Abroad for doing M.TECH in Automobile or Aeronautics. Is there any other options. what are the things to be done to go abroad. what are the exams to be passed and all. where will he get the best coaching ?

Related Questions:
  1. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  2. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  4. Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?
  5. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  6. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  7. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  8. Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?
  9. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  10. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  12. How to study MS in abroad? I am doing 2nd year in Aeronautical engineering
  13. Management related courses in Abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  14. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. M.E. in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  16. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
6th May 2015, 12:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

To pursue Master's in Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering course in Aboard, first he should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. The GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exam scores play an important role in getting admission, so, he should try to get a good score in these exams. After completing these exams, he can apply for admission in selected list of universities by sending application and required documents through online or via courier. Then the universities will send an admission letter, if his profile meets university admission requirements. Then he can choose any university and go for his further studies.

GRE and IELTS/TOEFL coaching:-
You can choose any of the following coaching centers to get GRE and IELTS/TOEFL coaching.
1. VISU Academy
2. Manhattan Review
3. Princeton
These coaching centers have their branches throughout India. You can search for the nearest branch and you can join in any of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?