28th February 2015, 11:34 AM
sandeshpol

Can I take admission for direct 2nd year electronics and telecommunication after completing computer tech diploma with 58.84 aggregate marks

Can i take admission for direct second year electronics & telecommunication engineering after completing computer tech diploma with 58.84 aggregate marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  4. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  7. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  8. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  9. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  10. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  11. Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year for B.Tech in IIT?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. How to get admission in 2nd year degree after securing 72% marks in diploma in electronics and communication trade
  14. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  15. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year engineering after completing MT Diploma in computer engineering
  17. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  18. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
15th June 2017, 09:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for direct 2nd year electronics and telecommunication after completing computer tech diploma with 58.84 aggregate marks

Yes, you are eligible to take admission for direct 2nd year electronics and telecommunication after completing computer tech diploma with 58.84 aggregate marks. For direct second year admission you have to appear in LEET examination. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

NOTE: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in entrance exam and counseling process conducted by the STES.
19th April 2021, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission for direct 2nd year electronics and telecommunication after completing computer tech diploma with 58.84 aggregate marks

Can I get admission second year in bsc in electronics after completion of diploma in electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?